The Food Service Courier will deliver a variety of materials and supplies to school sites and other appropriate locations. This position is also responsible for handling daily cash pick-ups and deposits.
- Six months of experience delivering materials or goods
- Verbal and written communication skills, basic math skills and computer skills are required
- Ability to do sustained lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that meets the minimum requirements.
- Valid driver’s license required. AZ Class D driver’s license required upon hire. Must not have accrued six points against driver’s license within the past three years. ADOT (Arizona Dept. of Transportation) medical certificate required after hire
- Lift test, and FBI fingerprint background check required
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.