Operates District cars or small vans (less than 10 seats) to transport students and other persons to and from educational activities. Students can reside outside of the District boundaries. Regular attendance is necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Arizona driver's license
- Active Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must obtain First Aid and CPR certifications for children and adults from either the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, as a requirement of the position, for state certification
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Multiple positions available.
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.