Under general supervision, performs as lead worker of a food service operation in the preparation and service of meals. Plans and manages the on site operations at an elementary or secondary school. The position acts as lead person of attendants and cooks, reporting directly to a designated supervisor. Participates in food preparation and service work; assists on-the-job training of students and employees. Assures that all federal, state, district, and departmental rules and regulations are in compliance. Requires regular attendance to perform the essential functions of the position.
- High School diploma or GED
- Sanitation certificate upon recommendation for position
- One year of previous work experience, including management experience
- Basic knowledge of foods
- Skill in using food service preparation equipment
- Must have leadership qualities and work effectively with personnel
- Incumbent will exhibit patience, courtesy and tact in dealing with others
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.