Behavior Intervention Monitor
Under general supervision, provides a highly structured environment for students who have been assigned to the Responsibility Room or to In-School Suspension.
Assists certified personnel in the supervision of students during recess, lunch, and other break periods during the school day. Regular attendance is necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
REQUIRED (Behavior Intervention Monitor):
- High School diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher’s Para Educator Learning Network)
- Work experience in a related field
REQUIRED (Campus Monitor):
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of safety practices and first aid
- Experience working with groups of students
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
(0.5 FTE Behavior Intervention Monitor, 0.25 FTE Campus Monitor)
Full job description here and here.
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.