Performs a variety of clerical duties under the supervision of assigned supervisory level personnel. Administers audio-metric screening tests to persons under the supervision of the Audiologist.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Arizona Driver's license
- One year of experience working and/or volunteering with children in any setting
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email
- Knowledge of word/data processing and procedures
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.