Performs a variety of routine administrative duties related to the repairs and record keeping of all vehicles at Amphitheater School District. Employees of this class perform within general supervision and exercise independent judgment in the performance of their duties.
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years of previous experience
- Knowledge of receiving, warehousing, and inventory methods
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Must possess an Arizona Class B Commercial Driver's License within probationary period
- Must meet all Arizona School Bus Driver requirements within probationary period
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.