Performs duties as they relate to the care, maintenance and establishment of lawns, trees, ornamentals, parking lots, sprinkler systems and grounds equipment. Serves as a working supervisor of small crews of groundskeepers.
- Graduation from elementary school or equivalent
- Pesticide state restricted (Category III) certification – or is able to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
- At least two years of work experience in grounds maintenance
- Proficient in the use of grounds tools and equipment, including successful completion of respirator examination
- Possession of a valid Arizona Driver’s License
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.