- High school diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
- Preschool positions require the following in addition to the above requirements:
- Possession of CPR and First Aid training certificate upon recommendation for hire
- TB Skin test dated within past six (6) months upon recommendation for hire
- Immunization records verifying MMR, Tetanus with Pertussis, and Hepatitis B Series upon recommendation for hire
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card
Full job description here.
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.