Under general direction, assumes responsibility for a multi school site food service operation. Responsible for the economic and efficient operation of cooking kitchens, to include food ordering, supervision of food production, and service; orientation and training; evaluation and supervision of site manager and all other food service employees in assigned area; enforcement of policies and procedures; record-keeping; promotion of school lunch program to students and staff; and attendance at required meetings and in-service programs. Ensures that all sites are in compliance with federal, state, district, and departmental rules and regulations.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible volume food service experience, including supervisory experience
- Sanitation Certificate on recommendation of hire
- Good physical health and strength
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate adequate knowledge of food safety applicable to operation
- Ability to demonstrate adequate knowledge in AZ. State Nutrition Standards applicable to operation
(20 hrs/week @ Nash Elementary, 20 hrs/week @ Painted Sky Elementary)
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.