Provides training, support and information to parents that will enable them to enhance their children's cognitive, language, physical well-being and social emotional development from birth to kindergarten entry. He/she will work with program and District personnel, parents and community groups to implement the Parents as Teachers Model, including the essential requirements necessary for model fidelity and continuous quality improvements. Regular attendance is necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma or GED and;
- Associate's degree or higher or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment.
- Two years of previous supervised work experience with young children and/or parents.
- Computer skills including web-browsing, internet, and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Possession of a valid Arizona driver's license
Full job description here.
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.