Provides clerical support and translation services for the assigned department as well as the Superintendent’s office, Legal Services department including student discipline cases and the District (when available and appropriate) by interpreting, reading, writing, and translating the Spanish language, and works with student records to ensure quality control of student discipline.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of general clerical and typing experience.
- Minimum two years of related work experience with confidential records.
- Experience with computer software application including word processing, spreadsheet and database.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, writing and translating the Spanish language
- Passing score on bilingual skills test
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email
- Strong communication skills to express oneself clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.