The Athletic Trainer exercises independent discretion and judgement in performing athletic training duties. Performance may be subject to periodic reviews but is primarily reviewed through conferences and observations of results. Organizes and maintains all aspects of the athletic training program for the high school.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university
- Arizona Teacher Certification 7-12 or Career and Technical Education Certification
- Current license issued by the Arizona Board of Athletic Training
- Current certification as an active certified athletic trainer by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association, Inc.
- Current, valid CPR and First Aid certification
- Computer literacy
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
You must attach a copy of your license, fingerprint clearance card, and CPR/First Aid certification to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.