Responsible for overseeing Rillito Center, special education programs, improvement of instructional services, compliance, facilities and personnel under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of Student Services
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Arizona Administrative Certificate
- Valid Arizona Special Education Teaching Certification or related services certification
- Three years of experience in special education programs or related field
- Thorough working knowledge of the various laws, regulations, theories, teaching strategies, and techniques applicable to special education and 504 students
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, fingerprint clearance card, three (3) signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.