Provides specialized assistance to bilingual students and parents by interpreting and translating the desired/needed language. Regular attendance is necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma or GED
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in desired/needed language
- Passing score on bilingual skills test (if available)
- More than one year of general clerical experience
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.