Prepares and cooks a wide variety of food from provided menus while utilizing food safety and sanitation standards. Also assists with service of food and sanitation duties. Requires regular attendance to perform essential functions of this position.
- Elementary school education or equivalent
- One year of experience in quantity cooking
- Sanitation certificate within three (3) months of hire
- Ability to operate standard cooking machinery and equipment
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.