This position provides administrative services of a specialized and/or complex nature on behalf of a senior staff administrator. Relieves the supervisor of considerable administrative detail by interpreting and executing policy as assigned.
- Associate's degree or two years of college coursework
- Three years working experience in administrative support positions; demonstrated skill in and knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
- Demonstrated high skills in secretarial practices with the ability to obtain a passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, including word processing, databases and spreadsheet packages
This position supports the various preschools throughout the District.
Full job description here
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.