Performs professional accounting and budgeting activities requiring application of an advanced professional. Competent knowledge of accounting principles and practices. Analyzes, prepares and presents budgets and financial reports in accordance with established district and state policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a directly related field
- Two years of professional budget and accounting experience
- Five years of accounting experience
- Experience in Financial Accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, word-processing applications and data entry procedures
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.