Assists the Transportation Training and Safety Coordinator, as needed, with the initial training of new school bus drivers, in preparation for the Commercial Driving Test. Assists with refresher training for currently licensed school bus drivers. Duties are performed under general direction.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be a currently licensed school bus driver with two years of school bus driving experience
- Must possess an Arizona Class B Commercial Driver's License
- Must be licensed by the Arizona Department of Transportation, Student Transportation Department, for Behind the Wheel Instructor and Classroom Instructor within 90 days.
- Must meet all Arizona School Bus Trainer and School Bus Driver requirements
- Must be knowledgeable of traffic laws and first aid
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.