Supervises and implements a quality after school and childcare program which allows
children to grow and develop socially, physically, intellectually, and creatively in a caring
and nurturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood, child development, elementary education, or a closely related field
- Arizona Elementary teaching certification
- At least three months of childcare experience
- Current training in First Aid and CPR as required by R9-5-403(E)
- Must be 21 years of age or older required per R9-5-401
- Proof of TB immunization upon recommendation for hire
Full job description here.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, fingerprint clearance card, first aid/CPR certification, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.