Implements quality early childhood programs for children ages 3-5 by establishing effective working relationships with students, their families, and other staff members, designing and implementing instructional programming appropriate for young children, maintaining a safe environment, and ensuring compliance with State guidelines for quality childcare services.
- Associate’s Degree, Child Development Certificate, Director Designee Certificate, two (2) years of study at an institution of higher education, or passing score on a skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher’s Para Educator Learning Network)
- At least six months of childcare experience
- Current training in First Aid and CPR as required by R9-5-403(E)
- Must be 21 years of age or older required per R9-5-401
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Proof of TB Immunization upon recommendation for hire
Full job description here.
You must attach copies of your transcripts, fingerprint clearance card, and first aid/CPR certification results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.