Operates buses of the Amphitheater School District for the sole purpose of transporting students and other persons to and from educational activities. Regular attendance is necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bus Driver trainees must possess a valid Arizona driver's license
- Must meet all Arizona School Bus Driver requirements at time of employment offer
- Possession of an Arizona Class B Commercial Driver's License at time of employment offer or a commercial driver license issued by an adjacent state to the State of Arizona
- Must be able to meet requirements of Arizona Department of Public Safety Physical Performance Test
- Must obtain First Aid and CPR certifications for children and adults from either the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, as a requirement of the position, for state certification
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Multiple positions are available.
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.