Maintains a functional level of supplies in the Facilities Support Services (FSS) warehouse through utilization of Amphitheater Public Schools’ inventory control system. Maintains a level of workable integrity to maintenance tools required to perform maintenance duties throughout the District.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to create and maintain a comprehensive inventory control system
- Demonstrated knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheets and data entry procedures
- Minimum of two years experience in building maintenance and/or commercial construction
- Must possess a fork lift certification, or have the ability to be certified within 90 days of hire.
- Working knowledge in all areas of building and ground maintenance such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting, carpentry, welding, etc.
- Working knowledge of small tool and appliance repair
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Incumbent will exhibit patience, courtesy and tact in dealing with others
- Must possess and maintain a current Arizona driver's license
Full job description here.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by the Equity & Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, TitleIXCoordinator@amphi.com, or the Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.